Dacolt Web Apps: Online combustion software
Dacolt Combustion Web Apps are a growing collection of web applications for detailed combustion analysis and parametric studies. These web-based combustion tools combine the ease-of-use of Software-as-a-Services (SaaS) with the power of Cloud Computing.
Combustion Web Apps
Dacolt Combustion Web Apps are perfectly suited for multi-user, multi-site industrial environments as well as for educational purposes. Currently available web apps include Dacolt PSR (a Perfectly Stirred or homogeneous Reactor solver) and Dacolt Equilibrium (a thermodynamic equilibrium solver). Non-premixed and premixed flame solvers are under development.
Dacolt Combustion Web Apps are available with standard or expert user interfaces. The interfaces, solvers and output modules of Dacolt Web Apps can be fully customised for specific customer requirements. Dacolt Web Apps are available on both desktop and mobile devices, within the Tabkin® framework of Dacolt.
The demo below is based on the default Dacolt PSR web app, with the following limitations:
- Only an n-heptane / air system is available, based on the reaction mechanism of Curran et al.
- The initial conditions are a limited number of combinations for equivalence ratio, temperature and pressure
Once you start a simulation, you will be redirected to the output stream to view the progress of the simulation. Upon completion you will be redirected to the visualisation module of Dacolt Combustion Web Apps. A detailed case study using the Dacolt PSR web app is also presented on the website.
- Dacolt PSR is based on Dacolt numerics and thermochemistry from the Open Source package Cantera (copyright notice & disclaimer)
- All species output units are mole fractions
- Use the left mouse button for the zoom function on the plotting canvas
- Most Internet browsers are supported, but using a recent version will yield the best user experience
Contact us for more information or feedback on Dacolt Combustion Web Apps.