You are here:
Dacolt PSR demo
Dacolt PSR (Perfectly Stirred, or homogeneous, Reactor) can be applied for modelling transient phenomena such as pollutant formation or auto-ignition in internal combustion engines.
This demo is based on the default Dacolt PSR version, with the following limitations:
- Only an n-heptane / air system is available, based on the reaction mechanism of Curran et al.
- The initial conditions are a limited number of combinations for equivalence ratio, temperature and pressure
Once you start a simulation, you will be redirected to the output stream to view the progress of the simulation. Upon completion you will be redirected to the visualisation module of Dacolt PSR.
- Dacolt PSR uses latest Cloud Computing technologies and is available with four different interfaces
- Dacolt PSR is based on Dacolt numerics and thermochemistry from the Open Source package Cantera (copyright notice & disclaimer)
- All species output units are mole fractions
- Use the left mouse button for the zoom function on the plotting canvas
- Most Internet browsers are supported, but using a recent version (e.g. Firefox 3.6, Internet Explorer 8, Safari 5, Chrome 5.0) will yield the best user experience
Contact us for more information or feedback on Dacolt PSR.